Ban shortening Sekajate
Your name: Sekajate

Your ban ID: 46509

Banned by: [FL] ZedsDead

Reason: BRA (44106) - Freezing cars with toolgun, Lying in courthouse, 10th ban. Last chance issued.

Involved: Awesomeauston, Clayhj

Why we should unban you: Okay I'm truly shocked by the length of this ban. I know I froze the cars I admit that fully and understand this will get me banned but half a years for just freezing a few cars for few secs and then releasing them is just uncalled for. Lying in courthouse is partially true because Narcotic sort of warned me that I shouldn't lie. Immediately when he posted that reply I admitted my rule breaking and understood that lying is not tolerated. I could have just continued lying but I stopped immediately after Narcotics warning. The last chance part is very uncalled for and I feel like I'm treated as this huge propminge crazy rule breaker who is waiting to be put into an electric chair. I sometimes have broken the rules but most of them are very minor and I'm not a general minge who is constantly breaking the rules. I'm a really good RPer who sometimes stumbles. The banrequest took an entire week to be approved and during that week I have been RPing completely flawlessly you can the check the logs if you can, and I've understood that when I did break the rules it was very wrong towards the other person. During this week I've been posting BRs of rulebreakers and understood that breaking the rules is wrong and I felt annoyed when some people broke the rules against me. I've learned my lesson and I accept a ban but half a years for the thing I did is awful in every way. For example Bigtoe is more experienced RPer than I am and he got 1 month for excessive prop abuse, prop killing and >hydraulics< abuse. He has more hours than I have and he has 11 bans. Why didn't he get last chance for 10 bans. I don't understand why am I being attacked like this. In the Banrequest against me Clayhj said that he understood that sometimes we all break the rules and he forgave me for what I did. I just wish that my ban could be shortened because 6 months is really long time for the thing that I did. Thank you

Messages In This Thread
Ban shortening Sekajate - by Gmodder - 03-25-2014, 03:42 PM
RE: Ban shortening Sekajate - by Enzyme - 03-25-2014, 07:26 PM
RE: Ban shortening Sekajate - by Gmodder - 03-25-2014, 08:12 PM
RE: Ban shortening Sekajate - by Narc - 03-25-2014, 08:27 PM
RE: Ban shortening Sekajate - by Gmodder - 03-25-2014, 08:37 PM
RE: Ban shortening Sekajate - by Enzyme - 03-25-2014, 10:03 PM
RE: Ban shortening Sekajate - by Feffe - 03-26-2014, 09:35 PM