Piggly Unban Request
I was phased looking over what was going on at UM. I see two rebels hid behind a vehicle with guns drawn towards UM. I take notice of UM being completely empty and I see that the SRU sarge is comming from the city (to the left of the rebels). You tranq the SRU sargent and he sends an @ call claiming he was randomly tranqed. I continue to stay phased and look how the situation evolves. You guys then point the SRU sargent towards UM and say that there are armed people or something in UM (Note: it is still empty). The SRU sargent slowly makes his way towards UM to investigate your claims and you decide to tranq him again without any reason, this is when I unphased and started questioning you.

You tranqed him without needing to. You had no reason to do so and the SRU sargent was even ignoring you guys. The SRU sarge had not shot at you and your reason for tranqing him was because " we didn't know they were gone, we were getting shot from
down there so I retailiated the only way I could".

How is tranqing an SRU sargent helping anything? You were not going to hostage him and it only seemed as you wanted to have some fun with him while hiding and tranqing him.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator

Messages In This Thread
Piggly Unban Request - by Thefatgerbil - 03-23-2014, 07:03 PM
RE: Piggly Unban Request - by Enzyme - 03-23-2014, 08:48 PM
RE: Piggly Unban Request - by Thefatgerbil - 03-23-2014, 10:58 PM
RE: Piggly Unban Request - by Enzyme - 03-24-2014, 11:28 AM