Unban Request
Question 
Your name: Willis STEAM_0:0:58576749

Your ban ID: 46205

Banned by: [FL:M] myfloodify

Reason: Breaking FearRP

Involved: Two Officers - '[FL:RP] Ivan Tempski' & 'Stride'

Why we should unban you:
1) I was not under the threat of being shot, a tazer was not pointed at me or anything untill afterwards when I was panicking for a reason of arrest.
2) I was accused of a false arrest, in taking out a weapon while rebels were raiding. Thinking that they could not have followed me from the garage.
3) I was not inside the nexus helping with the raid of which the rest of my team (The Rebels) were taking out, instead I was beside the offices.

I do not understand why I am banned after this, I have a screenshot of the consol as my only evidence due to unexpected.

[Image: Untitled2.png]

[Image: Untitled.png]

I greatly appreciate the fearlessrp staff and players on the server, it is the time that I am banned without further questioned on a single phrase from the 'banner' being here the reason for arrest, I had my weapon out much earlier around by the garage when my fellow team was entering, I then go around the corner showing no weapon to be confronted by two officers a few minutes later of the law of which have no visible weapons, I then get tazed and woken up again, I run back a little in shock and do not realise why this was for. The moderator [FL:M] Myfloodify (One of which who tries his hardest in keeping fearless a good roleplaying community) flies by to see me stepping back a few steps from the taze just to accuse me of fearrp, can I just say at this point that I did not run from the cop or turn around, he then lifts myself into the air freezing myself like a prop to say why I was doing this, I explain I have no clue of the reason for arrest, the cop gives himself a reason to which the moderators reaction is to immediately ban me. during this time the office 'Stride' disconnected to avoid the moderator, this was not of the concern of the mod.

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request - by Willis - 03-20-2014, 09:19 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Floodify - 03-20-2014, 10:08 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Willis - 03-20-2014, 10:20 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Floodify - 03-21-2014, 09:18 AM
RE: Unban Request - by Willis - 03-21-2014, 10:35 AM
RE: Unban Request - by Venom - 03-21-2014, 08:05 PM