Unban Request for _MuD :)
(03-19-2014, 03:08 AM)Fultz Wrote: You guys were just chilling on the top of the roof. Voodoo was talking about how fast the props were going.

All in all you guys shouldnt of been on the roof because it is prop climbing. Your props or not.

I completely understand with what you are saying i honestly don't mind being banned. I know you guys are just doing your job and i completely respect that! I understand fully that what i did was wrong, following a prop climbing prop killer onto a roof, i understand completely. But again i was trying to get a picture but i love playing on FL:RP, i find it to be very well organized and fun to meet new people and role play along side them, and i honestly hate it when people break rules (even though i technically did as well, but in good reason) because you can never find a good server with great role players on it and to actually have a good time. I'm thrilled that the prop killer was banned and that FL:RP is safe. I respect your deicision and understand full well if you decide to keep me banned, but all im asking is that you hear me out on this, i was trying to help but my terrible computer really weighed me down on helping. I'm sorry if it looked like i purposely climbed with him but that's not what it was. Like i said i was trying to help to community by catching this prop killer in the act.

HighFlyingKnife has the wrong idea. Again i'm sorry that it was portrayed as that my friend but i was just trying to help! And VoodooPandaMan was right beside me when the prop killer was climbing and im sure he was trying to do the same as me, which was catch the killer in the act.

Thanks for reading and have a good day Smile

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request for _MuD :) - by MuD - 03-19-2014, 12:27 AM
RE: Unban Request for _MuD :) - by VoodooPandaMan - 03-19-2014, 01:38 AM
RE: Unban Request for _MuD :) - by Fultz - 03-19-2014, 03:08 AM
RE: Unban Request for _MuD :) - by MuD - 03-19-2014, 04:24 PM
RE: Unban Request for _MuD :) - by Fultz - 03-19-2014, 04:56 PM