Unban Request for _MuD :)
Your name: _MuD / _MuD.bear

Your ban ID: 46120

Banned by: [FL] Flutz

Reason: Prop Climbing

Involved: Chipi | VooDooPandaMan

Why we should unban you: Hey! I just got banned tonight for prop climbing. Yes Chibi was involved but, what he was doing was prop killing people with watermelons for the past hour before the server restarted. He then came back and started doing it again. Me being the innocent by stander just watching and trying to get a good picture of him doing it, unfortunately my frame rate lag kept me from getting a good picture and i have no software for recording videos as it makes my computer lag and unable to play. I saw him building up onto the room of some apartments in the city center so i thought to my self. If he's going up there to prop kill I'll have a better change of getting a picture so i followed him up there. Unfortunately i was unable to get my self a picture as he stopped doing it and i completely forgot about the prop climbing that he did because i thought it would be irrelevant towards the mass prop killing incident. I understand the reason for the ban as you think i was the one prop climbing with him but, that's not the case, i was trying to get a decent enough picture as evidence so i could try and stop him.

I see full reason to keep the ban as i was climbing up to get a picture but i wasn't climbing by my own props at all! But thank you for your time and i hope you have a good day Smile

_MuD

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request for _MuD :) - by MuD - 03-19-2014, 12:27 AM
RE: Unban Request for _MuD :) - by VoodooPandaMan - 03-19-2014, 01:38 AM
RE: Unban Request for _MuD :) - by Fultz - 03-19-2014, 03:08 AM
RE: Unban Request for _MuD :) - by MuD - 03-19-2014, 04:24 PM
RE: Unban Request for _MuD :) - by Fultz - 03-19-2014, 04:56 PM