Extremist RP - Banned without warning after ask if could RP this
So, when you came in, why didnt you check OUR logs, and warn us about that? Why you simple used /ban ?

If FearlessRP are a good community, why the "guy" that give you the call didn't warn us? Why didn't you warn us?
That's really giving me a Headache... instead of /ban you could just did: /pm papas dont use extremist rp, it can get you banned, OR even "/kick papas Extremist RP", why a insta ban?

I say that because ive already seen a guy with a Extremist name getting kicked, okay i accept that.
Now bans without warns, well i own a server of teamspeack, i own a minecraft server, i had some servers that i were an admin, and never banned ANYONE without warn it first... well i think i said everything, waiting for an ADMIN to read this thread Smile

Good Night Smile

Ohh i forget to say, in the time i were a "second admin" or "moderator" , if i for some reason, ban someone without a warning, byebye moderator, but well, this is not my department and its going out of the Thread Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: Extremist RP - Banned without warning after ask if could RP this - by LPapas - 03-18-2014, 11:40 PM