[FL:RP] i eat all the time!
(03-18-2014, 05:05 AM)Syntex Wrote: 1. There is no point trying to abuse me over another case, on my own case which is irrelevant to yours.
- This is my thread, and its against one of your friends who duped a prop on the road, it happened 8 times, i was watching, he even pm'd me sarcastically thanking me for posting a ban request, so clearly he knew he was in the wrong.

2. Provide evidence to backup your claims/statements
- To an admin's perspective, or someone who wasn't there, all they can go by, is what they see, and all they see right now is, a screenshot of ' i eat all the time ' public building, and 3 other people butthurt, that he has a ban request against him, so they decide its going to make the whole situation so much better by coming on and abusing me for another case, and this one, without anything to provide and prove that it wasn't ' public building '

3. Learn respect, getting angry and calling me (and i quote you) ' a freaking retard ' is not the right way to go about it.
- You aren't going to get anywhere, in life, if you have no respect. Start learning some respect now before you learn the hard way.

That's cute, from my side of the logs it says you were the one cursing like a sailor, all because you broke FearRP and wouldn't leave my shop. So don't try to play the wise minge hunter act on me when there are the admins around, we both know that you're the minge here. And thank you expanding my knowledge of the English language. If you hadn't called me one, I never would have found out what it meant! (This happened ingame while you were butthurt if you remember.

I also noticed that you haven't been defending yourself from anything I've been saying. You broke FearRP and you don't even deny it because you know that I'm right. As for #2, can you provide evidence that it was disturbing anybody besides you? NO. Because nobody was there. A normal person would ask what is going on and why a house is spawned in the streets. Then you wouldn't have gone into the trouble of trying to get me banned for 24 hours. Only, you couldn't even get me banned on that matter. You take out your anger with cursing at me and trying to get my friend banned. So I guess #3 is reversed on you here.

Good day!

Messages In This Thread
[FL:RP] i eat all the time! - by Syntex - 03-17-2014, 05:25 PM
RE: [FL:RP] i eat all the time! - by Cyaddd - 03-17-2014, 05:43 PM
RE: [FL:RP] i eat all the time! - by Syntex - 03-17-2014, 05:49 PM
RE: [FL:RP] i eat all the time! - by rayts5 - 03-17-2014, 05:53 PM
RE: [FL:RP] i eat all the time! - by Syntex - 03-17-2014, 06:01 PM
RE: [FL:RP] i eat all the time! - by Cyaddd - 03-17-2014, 06:33 PM
RE: [FL:RP] i eat all the time! - by rayts5 - 03-17-2014, 06:40 PM
RE: [FL:RP] i eat all the time! - by Syntex - 03-18-2014, 05:05 AM
RE: [FL:RP] i eat all the time! - by Cyaddd - 03-18-2014, 05:30 AM
RE: [FL:RP] i eat all the time! - by rayts5 - 03-18-2014, 06:07 AM