Ban Request - [FL:RP] Da Vinci
(03-11-2014, 11:54 PM)[FL:RP] Da Vinci Wrote: Yes, as I said it was a confusion problem. The whole time I thought you were going to arrest me and not fine me at all. Thats why I pulled a gun, then you wouldn't of listened so I hostaged you instead of killing you because you kept on complaining about the whole RP. For the other cop that came, we had 5 guys with automatic machine guns and you had a pistol. Now we never had them holstered so you couldn't of done anything. The other random citizen, clearly involved him self in our roleplay say he had to "Piss". I told him to leave with my gun at him so did 3 other Corleones he broke FearRP and wouldn't leave. So I hostaged him. Then after a while the cops were complaining about me the whole time and ended the roleplay. I did kill the propkillers, I won't lie about that. But they did get banned for a long time afterwards. Anyways they ran over 2 Corleones then starting major Proppushing. Thier wasn't any admins on so I was trying to save this roleplay and defend my self. Since the admins weren't on there wasn't much I could do unless I let them kill me and lost all my weapons and equipment. As it was a fine the whole time I thought you were arresting me.
I did stop the car and waited 45 seconds for a officer to approach my car. Then you told me to get in your car. So I thought you were arresting me and I did have you locked up in a small room.

Yourself, and of one of the other Corleones, stated that pulling your weapons out and hostaging us wasn't aggressive because we "already had our weapons pointed at you". If you had watched my clip, you would know that my weapon was holstered, and the second officer never had a weapon out.

You didn't once exclaim that my weapon made you uncomfortable. You didn't ask me to put it away. You just got out your shotgun and said "go away before we kill you".

Messages In This Thread
Ban Request - [FL:RP] Da Vinci - by ilmon3y - 03-08-2014, 08:38 PM
RE: Ban Request - [FL:RP] Da Vinci - by Joykill - 03-08-2014, 08:48 PM
RE: Ban Request - [FL:RP] Da Vinci - by Reebs - 03-09-2014, 04:35 AM
RE: Ban Request - [FL:RP] Da Vinci - by Joykill - 03-11-2014, 09:37 PM
RE: Ban Request - [FL:RP] Da Vinci - by ilmon3y - 03-11-2014, 09:39 PM
RE: Ban Request - [FL:RP] Da Vinci - by ilmon3y - 03-12-2014, 06:51 PM
RE: Ban Request - [FL:RP] Da Vinci - by Joykill - 03-12-2014, 07:19 PM
RE: Ban Request - [FL:RP] Da Vinci - by Joykill - 03-12-2014, 07:39 PM
RE: Ban Request - [FL:RP] Da Vinci - by ilmon3y - 03-12-2014, 07:49 PM
RE: Ban Request - [FL:RP] Da Vinci - by Reebs - 03-16-2014, 11:58 AM
RE: Ban Request - [FL:RP] Da Vinci - by Feffe - 03-25-2014, 01:12 PM