Ban Request - [FL:RP] Da Vinci
(03-11-2014, 08:56 PM)[FL:RP] Da Vinci Wrote: We talked it out with Venom. I thought that you wanted me to get in your car to arrest me. Instead you wanted me to get in mine to go down to the Nexus. Venom said that I was alright. The officer that came up to the situation was aimed with guns. I gave him 5 seconds to put his gun away or we shoot him. I counted down and he didn't listen so I shot at him. Also, I never aimed to hostage them. I had a gun pointed at them and told them to leave and they never listened. Anyways, this was sorted out with Venom, and he said it was too confusing.

-Da Vinci

We told you multiple times that you were being charged for speeding. Neither me nor the officer I was with had our weapons pointed at you, we only asked you politely to get in a vehicle and follow us to the station to process the fine. After you pulled your gun out, you threatened to kill us if we didn't leave. We weren't being nearly provocative enough for you to safely point a gun and threaten to kill us, especially over a speeding fine. Killing a cop because they are pressing a minor offence against you (e.g. fines, jaywalking, driving incorrectly), is normally considered overly aggressive RP.

Again, I will mention that you also killed someone that was propkilling. And the reason you did this was just to get him to stop. To my knowledge, this isn't allowed, since it's considered backseat-administration.

There wouldn't have been any evidence recorded in the console for a staff member to review on-sight, so this is why the thread exists.

Also, I didn't highlight this in the original post, but you kind of hostaged us in public.

Quote:You may not hostage people in the streets, you may hostage people close outside your base, but only if you have a decent reason for it.

Compared to such areas located in the city, it's not that big a deal, but the road still counts as an open, public area.

Messages In This Thread
Ban Request - [FL:RP] Da Vinci - by ilmon3y - 03-08-2014, 08:38 PM
RE: Ban Request - [FL:RP] Da Vinci - by Joykill - 03-08-2014, 08:48 PM
RE: Ban Request - [FL:RP] Da Vinci - by Reebs - 03-09-2014, 04:35 AM
RE: Ban Request - [FL:RP] Da Vinci - by Joykill - 03-11-2014, 09:37 PM
RE: Ban Request - [FL:RP] Da Vinci - by ilmon3y - 03-11-2014, 09:39 PM
RE: Ban Request - [FL:RP] Da Vinci - by ilmon3y - 03-12-2014, 06:51 PM
RE: Ban Request - [FL:RP] Da Vinci - by Joykill - 03-12-2014, 07:19 PM
RE: Ban Request - [FL:RP] Da Vinci - by Joykill - 03-12-2014, 07:39 PM
RE: Ban Request - [FL:RP] Da Vinci - by ilmon3y - 03-12-2014, 07:49 PM
RE: Ban Request - [FL:RP] Da Vinci - by Reebs - 03-16-2014, 11:58 AM
RE: Ban Request - [FL:RP] Da Vinci - by Feffe - 03-25-2014, 01:12 PM