Adamsein's Unban Request
I need this to serve as both an unban and unblacklist request.

Your name: Adamsein

Your ban ID: 45767

Banned by: [FL] ZedsDead
Reason: General Rule Number 4

Involved: Honeybooboo

Why we should unban you: This ban, and the blacklist, was totally unjust. I was playing with honeybooboo as rebels and we had finished a hostage situation. I was driving down the road when two policemen put their sirens on, I quickly picked up my friend and we drove to our apartment. I made it in the apartment, but my friend did not. I equipped my galil and killed one officer arresting Honeybooboo. We remained in the apartment for a minute checking the cameras, seeing the cops gone. Honeybooboo was still cuffed so he was slow. I decided to sell my weed. I was at the weed man with honey when the police starting atttempting arrest, and i shot, not killed and got in my car and ran. I did a loop around the block and the police shot me while I was in my car. I pull into the apartments and I peak around a corner to see a ragdoll person (my friend whom was presumed dead) a paramedic and what I think was 3 policemen. I fired at the policemen, I may have or may not have killed any. I flee to the apartment and am teleported to a roof. Apparently I killed honeybooboo so he wouldn't be arrested. At first I denied it, and then I brought up the possibility of accidental murder. I explained my story, and when zeds checked the logs he claims my story doesn't check out. This is impossible because I am telling the truth.
The snapshots are the chat exchanges between us all. I know it's alot of pictures but I wanted my story to be empirical, because I am telling the truth. The case ended with my getting I believe a 14 hour blacklist from weapons. I did display my frustration in OOC but I was not vulgar or inappropriate, Zeds just didn't want to hear my "bitching". I thought up some evidence after dismissal and the administrator denied my requests. I understand the No5 General rule, however I do not believe this was just.

I know this is a load:
Steam cloud is currently unavailable, I will be posting the screenshots ASAP.

Please excuse my grammar in this writing, I AM FURIOUS!

I am a former moderator on a DarkRP server and the rules for administration are that one may not ban without solid evidence, stories and witnesses do not count because they are so easily created.

Administrators are to treat players with R.E.S.P.E.C.T

I understand things are different at Fearless, for better or worse. There should be a line however.

Messages In This Thread
Adamsein's Unban Request - by gigman535 - 03-11-2014, 01:08 AM
RE: Adamsein's Unban Request - by Feffe - 03-11-2014, 01:31 AM
RE: Adamsein's Unban Request - by gigman535 - 03-11-2014, 01:38 AM
RE: Adamsein's Unban Request - by gigman535 - 03-11-2014, 08:23 PM
RE: Adamsein's Unban Request - by Feffe - 03-12-2014, 10:12 AM
RE: Adamsein's Unban Request - by gigman535 - 03-12-2014, 11:39 PM
RE: Adamsein's Unban Request - by Feffe - 03-13-2014, 05:51 AM
RE: Adamsein's Unban Request - by gigman535 - 03-14-2014, 12:30 AM
RE: Adamsein's Unban Request - by Feffe - 03-17-2014, 09:51 AM
RE: Adamsein's Unban Request - by gigman535 - 03-19-2014, 10:49 PM
RE: Adamsein's Unban Request - by Enzyme - 03-20-2014, 07:49 PM