Ban request on several people for totally random raid.
(03-09-2014, 12:56 PM)Dor54321 Wrote:
(03-09-2014, 12:38 PM)TheCorperal Wrote:
(03-09-2014, 10:59 AM)Dor54321 Wrote:
(03-08-2014, 11:30 PM)ZedsDead Wrote: I want the accused players reason for the raid.

Hello,
I didn't see that he asked in middle of the raid but I had some reasons:
The presdient didnt control the city, he took the cops upstair to his office to protect himself and didn't care about the people in the city, everything was in chaos because his goverment was with him and not taking care of the city.
"Human Rights breach because of Police Brutality" Legit reason.
Thanks for hearing us.

As i said before, i was president for maybe 10 minutes. The chaos was caused by the president before me.

And police brutality is in my opinion not a reason for raid, you could have come up to the nexus for a complaint.

Ok, You was presdient for +20 minutes...
I came to nexsus to ask but got handcuff. lucky vuskk was there to save me.

(03-09-2014, 12:38 PM)Xbit123 Wrote: Since when mafia cares about other people ?
FailRP

I care about myself and my group they got hurt in this chaos so we must do something, but as you can think mafia are humans they have hurt inside.
May I ask you why are you doing commands in all my BR? If I made and if that on me????

+20 minutes not correct.

And how am i responsible for the actions of the previous president? I did not get the time to restore order, and you guys coming in guns blazing, with shooting and then asking questions is a big failrp in my point of view.

You could have done a non violent rp way, of requesting a visit to me and then i would have been glad to help.

I don't know if you noticed by my laws, i was a president that knew what he was doing, and i was doing my best to get things working properly again.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ban request on several people for totally random raid. - by TheCorperal - 03-09-2014, 03:05 PM