Ban Request on Doctor Internet
Name of player: Doctor Internet

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:35377420

Time in GMT: 12:45

Server: v2d

Summary: Me and my rebel buddy Camo2 were driving a Tides truck around, having fun. We drove up the road parallel to the villas in the tides and saw a huge police presence. We thought it would be funny to shout the following in voice chat:
"Hey, ya fuckers! We're here to steal all your drugs and money!"
To which the police stopped commencing their raid, one actually SHOT at the tides truck with an MP5 when we were static before telling us to get out, which we did. We were then handcuffed and the following warrant was made:
"Arrest on [FL:RP] Oobrie for: Breaking speed limit (9mph) and drugs."
There was no drugs in the Tides truck at all, the police didn't RP and plant any drugs so the only real reason would be the speed limit, which, we weren't even asked to pay a fine for. I don't generally get annoyed to the extent where I want a player banned, I normally just write it off but my Truck has been impounded, me and my friend were arrested for 3 minutes with little reason and the Doctor Internet who requested the warrant made up some imaginary drugs.
Evidence: Camo2 Can back this up as he was also arrested for the same reasons as me at the time and here's a screenshot:
[Image: 0x5hLap.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
Ban Request on Doctor Internet - by Jinkees! - 03-09-2014, 01:04 PM
RE: Ban Request on Doctor Internet - by Jinkees! - 03-09-2014, 01:19 PM
RE: Ban Request on Doctor Internet - by Jinkees! - 03-09-2014, 09:32 PM
RE: Ban Request on Doctor Internet - by Feffe - 03-10-2014, 09:30 AM
RE: Ban Request on Doctor Internet - by Jinkees! - 03-11-2014, 04:37 PM
RE: Ban Request on Doctor Internet - by Jinkees! - 03-11-2014, 06:18 PM
RE: Ban Request on Doctor Internet - by Feffe - 03-25-2014, 04:52 PM