Unban Request: Jokhah
In the first burst, I hit everyone in the shop, just like I said I did, Daejaa walked into the line of fire which caused her to get hit. As for the other two, if there is a gunfight going on, why walk in the line of fire? You can say all day that what I did was wrong, that this is serious rp, but what I don't get is why people always run in and out of gunfights to see what is going on, get hit, then the shooters get in trouble for it. It's complete fail rp to go near or not seek cover in a gunfight or even near one. The two dudes behind the door, I feel bad for, but they worked there and were fully a part of the aggressive craphole that was shisha bar rp. Daedae, I apologize for nailing you, but you quickly realized that it was a fight and moved, to anyone else hit, should have gotten well out of the way. I refuse to take responsibility for people walking to a gunfight, the line of fire towards the person intended to be killed, and for not taking cover.

The notion that you are presenting for me is that the shooter can have people behind, infront and around him, and if I hit them, I'm getting banned, where as the shooter gets away free because he used human cover and made sure to not shoot while he had it. You would think that somehow, that wouldn't be allowed or if they opted to stay in the way, the attacker wouldn't get in trouble for engaging the target.

Keep in mind that none of the people the guy had around him were hostages. He used human shields at one point, and others kept going near him even when he was being fired on. One guy even refused to move after being yelled at under gunpoint. Basically I'm being banned because I hit people that chose to not move or decided to move into the line of fire.

Since that is the judgement, is it okay for a shooter to have people make a bubble around him, not hostages, just friends, pull a gun out and kill people, then when people shoot at him and hit anyone he has a human kevlar, the guys who hit them get banned because they shot a mass of people intentionally getting in the way? That has to be one of the dumbest excuses I have ever seen and if that crap is allowed, your opening the door for my newest raiding tactic. I'll call it, defend yourselves and get banned cause I am smarter trololol - formation 1.

Gotta use your head man, all 4 people who were a part of that shop were part of threatening my life, assaulting people, killing the cops that were called, and now they get to jump into bullets to get people banned who finally have had enough of their crap. And you've mentioned that I could have used another gun, if I would have used another gun, more people would have died because the damage is worse. Then you also tried waiting, but then the guy just gets to stay with his pack of unarmed friends killing all he wants, and when someone comes for him, they get banned.

Pay attention Fearless players. Now you know how to get away with fear rp, fail rp, and how to murder all you want without worry. Gee Gee.

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request: Jokhah - by Old Man Jokhah - 03-04-2014, 02:51 AM
RE: Unban Request: Jokhah - by Fultz - 03-04-2014, 03:19 AM
RE: Unban Request: Jokhah - by Fluorescent - 03-04-2014, 03:28 AM
RE: Unban Request: Jokhah - by Fultz - 03-04-2014, 03:46 AM
RE: Unban Request: Jokhah - by Fluorescent - 03-04-2014, 04:00 AM
RE: Unban Request: Jokhah - by Old Man Jokhah - 03-04-2014, 03:50 AM
RE: Unban Request: Jokhah - by Old Man Jokhah - 03-04-2014, 04:06 AM
RE: Unban Request: Jokhah - by Fultz - 03-04-2014, 05:16 AM
RE: Unban Request: Jokhah - by Old Man Jokhah - 03-04-2014, 05:52 AM
RE: Unban Request: Jokhah - by Old Man Jokhah - 03-04-2014, 10:00 AM
RE: Unban Request: Jokhah - by Narc - 03-26-2014, 06:40 PM