Unban Request: Jokhah
I was the BMD who sold the Kevlar and the one who had fired the pump shotgun there not a bit of this I disagree with I witnessed this all and after reading it I feel like I had witnessed it twice I did see the men working security there murdering police left an right like yesterday we made a fedex RP and
It turned into a crime syndicate a simple shop shouldn't be guarded by men with an ask in hand that's just obnoxious and these kids need to be banned for the amount of failRP and RDM also I do recall jokhah yelling "MOVE OUT OF THE WAY OR YOUR GOING TO GET SHOT AND ITS MOT MY FAULT"

(03-04-2014, 03:19 AM)Drogas Wrote: There is no one side administration. I will say this and I will say it a million more times I guess.

You shot not just one stray bullet, but you shot numerous stray bullets that hit not only the gunmen. I will list the people you shot here Exit Recoil, Blurr, Atomic, Anonymous, BadBoi, Kai, Daeja.

Those are all the people that were caught in this gun fight. This area was high populated and crowded and you blow a door down and fire numerous shots in the crowd. That was during the first gun fight not involving the cops afterwards. This was the first run in and you hit the first four on that list and in the second run in you hit the other three. Only Exit was shooting.

I cannot allow you to attack an area that is highly populated. It wasnt just one stray bullet because there was a high amount of people shot that are defenseless and or not involved.

Defenseless? They were all armed with AK's and also he can't attack a highly populated area? All the people you named worked there at the shop and they were all very hostile recoil was shooting as well before jokhah showed up but yet we see him with no punishment, and you would rather continue with aggressive RP which is discouraged among the server then have someone stop it in one act to put the minges in their place?

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request: Jokhah - by Old Man Jokhah - 03-04-2014, 02:51 AM
RE: Unban Request: Jokhah - by Fultz - 03-04-2014, 03:19 AM
RE: Unban Request: Jokhah - by Fluorescent - 03-04-2014, 03:28 AM
RE: Unban Request: Jokhah - by Fultz - 03-04-2014, 03:46 AM
RE: Unban Request: Jokhah - by Fluorescent - 03-04-2014, 04:00 AM
RE: Unban Request: Jokhah - by Old Man Jokhah - 03-04-2014, 03:50 AM
RE: Unban Request: Jokhah - by Old Man Jokhah - 03-04-2014, 04:06 AM
RE: Unban Request: Jokhah - by Fultz - 03-04-2014, 05:16 AM
RE: Unban Request: Jokhah - by Old Man Jokhah - 03-04-2014, 05:52 AM
RE: Unban Request: Jokhah - by Old Man Jokhah - 03-04-2014, 10:00 AM
RE: Unban Request: Jokhah - by Narc - 03-26-2014, 06:40 PM