Unban Sure Dood
http://fearlessrp.net/derma/rules.html

Please read me General Rule nr.14.

You called a player a "fa**ot" for standing in front of your shop, a dupe you had built in public, on public property. He seemed to be AFK in front of your shop, to which you used homophobic insults towards the player, which I overheard. You state that the reason these words are now punishable is because being gay is trending, and that you ment no hatred towards gay men. Now, to clarify a couple of things. Using those kind of words ARE in fact insulting and offensive towards the gay community. We have gay members playing on our server, INCLUDING myself. We have a zero tolerance for those kind of things on our servers, because we do not want people of any gender, age, color of their skin or sexual orientation to be harrased or to be afraid of verbal abuse on our server. And the usage of that kind of language is exactly that. Verbal abuse towards the gay community. And if you think saying "thats so gay" isn't offensive against the gay community, let me explain it to you. If i saw a video or heard a song i felt was stupid, i wouldn't say "Oh, that song is so GucciGodRemix", because it would be insulting towards you.

You broke one of our main rules, and i see no reason why this ban should be either shortened or lifted.

Messages In This Thread
Unban Sure Dood - by GucciGodRemix - 03-02-2014, 05:04 AM
RE: Unban Sure Dood - by Todd Hemmingway - 03-02-2014, 06:03 AM
RE: Unban Sure Dood - by Feffe - 03-02-2014, 10:32 PM
RE: Unban Sure Dood - by GucciGodRemix - 03-02-2014, 10:38 PM
RE: Unban Sure Dood - by Feffe - 03-02-2014, 10:47 PM
RE: Unban Sure Dood - by GucciGodRemix - 03-02-2014, 10:49 PM
RE: Unban Sure Dood - by Narc - 03-02-2014, 11:06 PM
RE: Unban Sure Dood - by GucciGodRemix - 03-02-2014, 11:07 PM
RE: Unban Sure Dood - by DoomDude1 - 03-02-2014, 11:11 PM