Unban request for AFRICANwaterpark
ZedsDead was the staff member involved, and I was being talked to by ZedsDead at the same time. I stated clearly that I NEVER ALLOWED the citizens to raid with me, they didn't even have guns out. I even handcuffed one, but being a sole cop I can't arrest 7 citizens that run in, I was in the mans contraband room destroying it and said over the voice,"Get out of the house or when I get out and see you, you will be arrested for trespassing and interfering with police business."

Also, you seemed affiliated with the 'Rule 34' fellow who I confiscated his gun after(RP wise, he agreed to holster it and not pull it out of his arse when a opportunity comes) who had highly illegal weapons(MP5) and was hanging out in the slums, which is basically violent crime central, so naturally I was afraid for my life(In character)and wanted to neutralize any threats, as 'Rule 34' just pulled his weapon and told me to get on the ground, I felt the need to take control of my immediate surroundings which I have seen Enzyme do very many times, I base my police RP off of Enzymes, as he makes it actually fun and interesting to be a police officer.

Please, consult me next time through steam or the PM system on the forums so you don't have to include jibber-jabber in you're thread to get unbanned.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Unban request for AFRICANwaterpark - by Fultz - 02-27-2014, 03:53 AM
RE: Unban request for AFRICANwaterpark - by Venom - 02-27-2014, 03:53 AM
RE: Unban request for AFRICANwaterpark - by Jared - 02-27-2014, 04:19 AM
RE: Unban request for AFRICANwaterpark - by Jared - 02-27-2014, 04:16 PM
RE: Unban request for AFRICANwaterpark - by Fultz - 02-27-2014, 04:25 PM