Unban request for AFRICANwaterpark
Your name: AFRICANwaterpark

Your ban ID: 45152

Banned by: [FL:M] ZedsDead

Reason: Fail RP

Involved: A few of my friends such a rule and for3v3or you can ask them they were witnesses and i have a video about 10 minutes long that i started as soon as i joined

Why we should unban you: This kind of stuff ruins my experience joining the server playing for 10 minutes and getting banned for pulling out a tranq and tranqing my friend as a joke. Of course there is a back seat admin watching from across the street. Now i love how im the first one drug into this when all my other friends were over there raiding with a cop and plus the cop in the video i have didn't get banned for random tazing when i got banned for fail rp when it was a joke and if my friend didn't like it he would have involved and admin him self. This ban got on my nerves enough for me almost say forget it to fearless and gmod in general ill give this community one last chance and try to forget about this instance of me being at the wrong place at the wrong time. signed -AFRICAN

This is simi serious rp so a joke every once in a wile should be ok its not like i went on a tranqing spree that would be fail rp.

Messages In This Thread
Unban request for AFRICANwaterpark - by AFRICANwaterpark - 02-27-2014, 12:25 AM
RE: Unban request for AFRICANwaterpark - by Fultz - 02-27-2014, 03:53 AM
RE: Unban request for AFRICANwaterpark - by Venom - 02-27-2014, 03:53 AM
RE: Unban request for AFRICANwaterpark - by Jared - 02-27-2014, 04:19 AM
RE: Unban request for AFRICANwaterpark - by Jared - 02-27-2014, 04:16 PM
RE: Unban request for AFRICANwaterpark - by Fultz - 02-27-2014, 04:25 PM