Texas Chainsaw Massacre
Guys I just found some people says that people worried about if Thomas Hewitt still existed, so they deleted all the police files and lied about he never existed. Some people says that.
The director himself says it was made up but also said: i am still unsure whether or not the happenings of Thomas Hewitt are real or not, Tomas Hewitt was a real person who went missing in 1973, when the last reported murder took place. also they mentioned having files of Tomas Hewitt and his family in the documents to do with murder mysteries.
The strange thing is that the house the hewitt family lived in is blocked off. tho Ed Gein was a man who wanted to be a woman. he murdered a woman with black hair and ripped out her hair and put it on his own head. back then murders were seen as being monsters but the thought of someone actually cutting their victims into pieces and pulling out their organs in this case, what Ed Gein did to his victims, was seen as being absolutely horrific.
I suppose we'll never know whether or not Thomas Hewitt was a real person and his family. The police found him dead years ago, they say, and some say he was last seen in 2007, but he is too old to kill now. But who knows? It isn't impossible a psycho having a chainsaw, cuts peoples skin and using it as masks and eats them because of he is a cannibal. It is possible people. he had a total of: 32 kills with a chainsaw and the rest with different methods.

Website: http://www.topix.com/forum/city/bonnerda...VD5QN/p119 (Read Comments)

Ps: Wikipedia is a browser where people can write their information, and yes some says he don't exist and some says he exists. Wikipedia isn't always true guys.

There is a proof Thomas Hewitt existed, where is the proof he didn't?

Messages In This Thread
Texas Chainsaw Massacre - by Minimacfox - 07-12-2011, 09:06 PM
RE: Texas Chainsaw Massacre - by Andreas - 07-12-2011, 11:22 PM
RE: Texas Chainsaw Massacre - by Andreas - 07-12-2011, 11:31 PM
RE: Texas Chainsaw Massacre - by Mahti - 07-13-2011, 07:01 AM
RE: Texas Chainsaw Massacre - by Minimacfox - 07-13-2011, 10:16 AM
RE: Texas Chainsaw Massacre - by Dryblood - 07-13-2011, 10:18 AM
RE: Texas Chainsaw Massacre - by Minimacfox - 07-13-2011, 10:22 AM
RE: Texas Chainsaw Massacre - by s.J. - 07-13-2011, 12:59 PM