[FL:RP] Joykill - 'A bit trigger happy'
Your name: [FL:RP] Joykill

Your blacklist ID: 22781

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:26300679

Reason: A bit trigger happy

Admin who blacklisted you: [FL] spartanjunior31

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: Trigger happy? Quite possibly, but within good reason.
The incident behind this blacklist was me, as an officer, trying to stop a vehicle just outside the Tides Hotel on v2d. It had been driving recklessly all over town, crazy speeds, and yes, evading police.
I figured that it was in the best interest of the city to stop him, obviously. I initiate chase, follow, and steps out of my police cruiser when time is right; he hit a lamppost, was my option to get to talk with him at that point. I walk up to him, pull my gun out, tell him to leave the vehicle, and he doesn't. He just backs out of his spot, to continue driving like I was not there, despite the fact I had a gun pointed towards his vehicle.
Because I was clearly aware of how he would continue driving, especially considering he would be in pursuit, making huge risks to lives, I shot against him. Didn't make him stop either.
Repeating myself, I was aware of the danger he would put towards citizen, I shot again. No change in behaviour.
I took a few more shots, eventually leading to his death.

I don't see that I broke the rules in any way, I, personally at the very least, believe I have great enough of a reason to use my last resort option; killing him.
I do realize a 40 minute blacklist is no big deal, but that doesn't matter much to me. I'd like to keep my record as clean as possible, and don't find this one reasonable.

Messages In This Thread
[FL:RP] Joykill - 'A bit trigger happy' - by Joykill - 02-22-2014, 11:32 PM