SimpleBeings, Kippsee - Brekaing fearRP, proppushing
(02-22-2014, 04:08 PM)kippsee Wrote: I don't understand what this is proving? I pushed the car off another car, It is not exactly a big prop push and why you posted this I don't know! He would of not driven off because he was at gunpoint and I would not even say that counts as a prop push! I was pushing the car off your car, you would of pushed the car off anyway to continue driving in your own car, so your saying if I had that recorded, it deserves a day ban? I dont think it works like that, good try anyway! Wink

You pushed the car forward, while I was standing righht in front of it.
At least a warning would be required, as that could have potentially killed me.

(02-22-2014, 04:08 PM)simplebeings Wrote: I went to get food for a minuet because my mum was shouting at me for ages about it, and was expecting him to be there when i came back, I even asked him if he wanted to arrest me after wards... he never answered. At least I didn't drive off like some fear rp breaking a$$

-snip-
How funny you had to go, right as you pulled over after driving down a rebel, huh? Couldn't even leave the vehicle, so I could get you in jail? No? I don't want to sit and wait 5 minutes, for you to go eat.
I was busy in another incident at the time you sent PMs.

Messages In This Thread
RE: SimpleBeings, Kippsee - Brekaing fearRP, proppushing - by Joykill - 02-22-2014, 04:15 PM