Who do you thing the best mods/admins are?
I know that it isn't really good to choose over admins but...

I'm going to have to say Enzyme just because of his kindness and thoughtfulness.

I hadn't really spoken to Enzyme much and we had only bumped into each other every now and then but when things started going tits up for me and my family and I left Fearless for a couple of months, I had all of these PM's of people asking for my items (which I did mostly give away.) and then sat there, hidden in the piles of these messages was one from Enzyme. He has asked to see if everything was going alright for me. I never really though that an admin would go out of their own way just to check on an individual just to ask a little question like this but it made me feel a lot better and I saw that part of the community was here for more than just a gaming experience.

This and some other reasons is why Enzyme is my favourite admin
The following 1 user Likes Gandhi's post:
  • Barkles

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who do you thing the best mods/admins are? - by Jamie - 02-19-2014, 02:08 PM
RE: Who do you thing the best mods/admins are? - by Gandhi - 02-21-2014, 11:21 PM
RE: Who do you thing the best mods/admins are? - by Jamie - 02-24-2014, 04:37 PM