[Open] BoatLyfe and Memanes Dupe Shop
What do you want us to make: Fair ride: Bungie
[Image: TIrE6Nv.jpg]

Where it starts on the floor and when you press the button you fling up in the air, The thing you sit in spins! Then at the end you bring it back down to the floor!

What server do you want us to make it on: Evocity v2d

Is there a particular place on the
server you want us to make it at: I want it to be able to fin inside MTL

How much are you willing to pay: I have 30k up to now, but I will try and get as much as possibe, this can be the first part of the payment, then when I have the second part, I will give it to you or memane!

When do you need the dupe by: As soon as you make it, really as soon as possible but it is a big task! I think Tounge I cant build. You can do it!

(02-19-2014, 09:19 PM)kippsee Wrote: What do you want us to make: Fair ride: Bungie
[Image: TIrE6Nv.jpg]

Where it starts on the floor and when you press the button you fling up in the air, The thing you sit in spins! Then at the end you bring it back down to the floor!

What server do you want us to make it on: Evocity v2d

Is there a particular place on the
server you want us to make it at: I want it to be able to fin inside MTL

How much are you willing to pay: I have 30k up to now, but I will try and get as much as possibe, this can be the first part of the payment, then when I have the second part, I will give it to you or memane!

When do you need the dupe by: As soon as you make it, really as soon as possible but it is a big task! I think Tounge I cant build. You can do it!

I know 30k would not be enough so I will pay in sections!

Messages In This Thread
[Open] BoatLyfe and Memanes Dupe Shop - by Temsex - 02-15-2014, 07:00 AM
RE: [Open] BoatLyfe and Memanes Dupe Shop - by Kippsee - 02-19-2014, 09:19 PM