Extremist roleplay, bordering on Nationalistic Discrimination
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Offensive post
Aha, I was awaiting this. I'll instantly bring Enzyme into this case as he played a leading role. After myfloodify had RPed quite well as being the Swedish leader, Enzyme had decided to rebel as the Norwegians. After this he had taken the president (myfloodify) hostage and made all Swedish people lower class and unable to get a job. Officers were told to go and enforce this law.

As shown in the following image, Zankaaa had responded with the following thing:
[Image: K19Uk5c.png?1]

As you can see, It is very clear of Zan saying "Norway can suck britians ass". As Jonesy had stated, It was a opinion but I strongly disagree with Jonsey and I find this quite rude. This is what his arrest was carried out for. (Knocking out the other guy Craz was a accident and he was let go.)

As shown, I do not feel I was racist as all I did was arrest someone saying that Norway can suck Britians ass. Following up as with the personal abuse I sent you. It was a mere opinion as stated. I do believe you are a asslick and that is my opinion. I wasn't abusing you at all.

User was warned for disrespectful behavior displayed in this post.
Kind Regards,
Wood.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Racist Roleplay - by Wood - 02-19-2014, 07:57 PM
RE: Racist Roleplay - by Enzyme - 02-19-2014, 08:00 PM