First Unban Request - 24 Hours.
Your name: Act0r

Your ban ID: 44739

Banned by: [FL:M] ZedsDead

Reason: RDM A Police officer

Involved: Exit_Recoil DeaDZombie444

Why we should unban you:

Well.. We were having a really good MafiaRP Untill Zeds banned me cause he saw me "RDMING" - What happend was, i just came from the Slums, after robbing someone. - I heard over the radio, that "Exit_Recoil" said a officer was shooting after him, too start with.

- I ran too the BP and there i saw him being in handcuffs. I go behind the Police officer, and fast as i could, i "yelled" Get On the Fucking ground!
- After yelling it 3 times, the only thing the Police officer was responding with, was too pull his Gun too aim at Exit's head.. So therefor i reacted, and i shot the Officer, after that, Zeds stood in the sideline and told me that i "RDM'ED" - Cause i tried too save my friend from getting arrested, which i did not.. - It annoys me, first he gets shot at, he must've surrended since he was in handcuffs. Maybe i did save him from getting arrested, but the Police officer still shot at him.
- I dont think its a fair ban, no matter how long it is.. IG - I react when my "Family" gets shot at.

Oh and not too mention that i told him too get on the ground, with an ak pointing at his head - repeatly (Him not respondig) Took his gun out instead, and pointed it at my Family member.

Something too read.. Maybe you understand why im a little annoyed right now.

- Actor

Messages In This Thread
First Unban Request - 24 Hours. - by actor - 02-19-2014, 04:24 AM
RE: First Unban Request - 24 Hours. - by actor - 02-19-2014, 04:38 AM
RE: First Unban Request - 24 Hours. - by Feffe - 02-19-2014, 04:46 AM
RE: First Unban Request - 24 Hours. - by actor - 02-19-2014, 05:00 AM
RE: First Unban Request - 24 Hours. - by actor - 02-19-2014, 05:27 AM
RE: First Unban Request - 24 Hours. - by bismo - 02-19-2014, 10:05 PM
RE: First Unban Request - 24 Hours. - by Feffe - 02-28-2014, 09:28 PM