Ban Request - AssassinGamer28
(02-16-2014, 11:41 PM)myfloodify Wrote: I eh.. I am not sure what this ban request is about to be quite honest. No evidence have been shown what so ever and how I berated you and abused you is something I can not understand. I do not recall having an incident with you, to be completely honest. I do not think we have met and where this situation occured. I do not either know who assasingamer28 is, so claiming I am his friend is incredibly wrong.

If you could elaborate more on the situation between you and me, then I can response in a more..detailed matter. As it is now you are just throwing out words hoping to get me banned, whilst no evidence been provided.

Also may I add, that very base you have up (which you got banned for), I was not a medic during that time, or at least I don't think so. I was a citizen whilst taking the evidence for the ban request. Yet again your BR doesn't make any sense too me.

I must have mistaken you for the medic friend of his because you submitted a ban request on me... without any evidence to the contrary. You realize that AssassinGamer28 built that to entrap me, right? You must have gotten to the scene after all of the abuse had taken place.

Messages In This Thread
Ban Request - AssassinGamer28 - by Zero Cool - 02-16-2014, 11:11 PM
RE: Ban Request - AssassinGamer28 - by Floodify - 02-16-2014, 11:41 PM
RE: Ban Request - AssassinGamer28 - by Zero Cool - 02-16-2014, 11:49 PM
RE: Ban Request - AssassinGamer28 - by Verzyn - 02-23-2014, 12:22 AM
RE: Ban Request - AssassinGamer28 - by Verzyn - 02-24-2014, 01:05 AM