Unban Request: SurprisedTsissue
(02-13-2014, 11:06 PM)Verzyn Wrote: Not tolerated, messing around is not a justification of an unban. Anything else to add before I decide?

(02-13-2014, 11:06 PM)Verzyn Wrote: Not tolerated, messing around is not a justification of an unban. Anything else to add before I decide?

only that i am sorry and that i really didnt mean to cause trouble i do know it is now breaking the rules and i just want to have fun and not wait 2 days for it i wish i had been warned by you before you banned me but we all make mistakes. Thanks for reading anyway. if you could decide to unban me i would be most greatful and will try my best to not break thre rules again. Thanks

like im not going to lie i wasnt exactly behaving so thats why i'm not saying "oh the admins are all corrupt and idiots who dont know what they are doing" i got banned for what i see as probably i valid reason but not for 2 days. i understand what i have done dont worry.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Unban Request: SurprisedTsissue - by Verzyn - 02-13-2014, 11:06 PM
RE: Unban Request: SurprisedTsissue - by SurprisedTissue - 02-13-2014, 11:06 PM
RE: Unban Request: SurprisedTsissue - by Verzyn - 02-13-2014, 11:26 PM