Unban for Superbabben
Posting for Superbabben (He is unable to access his account.)

Your name: (Steam friends name) Superbabben

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example) STEAM_0:0:45566340

Banned by: (Please use the staff member's full name with [FL]/[FL:M] tag) [FL] Drogas

Reason: (Why were you banned, what is listed as the reason?) 'Killing unarmed people.'

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the staff member.) [FL] Drogas, Me, Corleone and Cop (Look at logs)

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)

I will start with the story:

I logged on. Then I asked my friends where they were, and they were at MTL (Where the crime scene was). We based there for 20 minutes (until I was banned). I saw Don Corleone with a pistol out about to go into our base. I felt threatened so me and my comrades got into position and engaged. The Corleone was pointing his gun at a cop, so I killed the Don and left the cop. But then suddenly (unprovoked) the cop started to open fire at me. With my life hanging in the balance, I killed the Policeman. Then the admin just banned me out of the blue, no questions asked.

Proof they were armed:

18:40 to 18:50 was the time of the event. The men were not unarmed and I can prove this via the logs. Please check the logs from when I killed the men to when I was banned. If they were unarmed then how would I be able to pick up the pistol that the - now diseased - Don Corleone was using? And why did the Policeman's Bullet capacity decrease? Easy.. Because they were armed and the cop was firing.

I therefore conclude that the ban reason is invalid and that the men were armed.

Witnesses:

B3astR3l3as3d
mees120
Psymon
[FL:RP] Jordy
[FL:RP] Bruno Santorini

Thank you for viewing this and please unban me as I have proved my point.

Yours Sincerely,
Superbabben.

Messages In This Thread
Unban for Superbabben - by Centurion - 02-09-2014, 07:55 PM
RE: Unban for Superbabben - by Jordy - 02-09-2014, 08:39 PM
RE: Unban for Superbabben - by Fultz - 02-09-2014, 08:45 PM
RE: Unban for Superbabben - by Centurion - 02-09-2014, 09:11 PM
RE: Unban for Superbabben - by Fultz - 02-09-2014, 09:15 PM