Unban Canceled Cassandra (Canceled Fish)
Your name: Canceled Cassandra

Your ban ID: 35848

Banned by: Jokhah

Reason: Random Raid x2, Mass Disrespect player and admin, sexual harassment, general minge

Involved: Me and a friend who was banned for a different reason. It's been a while.

Why we should unban you: I've been banned for like a year, so I'm not really sure EXACTLY what I did, but I'm older and more mature, and I also am a Mod on a TTT server, so I'm more understanding to how frustrating it can be for people to break rules. The only other thing like this server is Arma 2 Island Life? Which is a bit more wide and has more people sometimes, but I really like this server because it's fairly compact and fun to play and the admins are cool and strict. But in a good way. I could vow to never break the rules, or at least try not to (I'll read them more than once, of course), but that probably doesn't help. No more "Random Raid x2, Mass Disrespect player and admin, sexual harassment, general minge" for me, though. Yay.

Messages In This Thread
Unban Canceled Cassandra (Canceled Fish) - by Chance Fields - 02-08-2014, 08:56 PM