Baning system
The time of the ban varies on the severity of the rulebreakage.

The person who got 20 days came to these servers not to play, not to RP nor behave. This person came on the servers with the intention to ruin everyone's experience by smashing everything he could see.
If you watch the evidence on this BR, you will see that he has positioned himself by BP (center of the city) and trying to kill people with his props. His only intention is to wreak havoc.

The person who got a week is proppushing a single car outside the city. I do not know if he has done this to other people, but the evidence shows him doing this to atleast one person. His intention is to kill his "victim" and it's clear that he's not interested in following the rules.

TLDR:
There is a major difference between these two people, and it is what they do, how much of it they do and how they do it.
The banreason might seem alike, but the cases are different. I cannot describe exactly what each person does in a ban by saying "killed 2x players, hit 3x cars, attempt at smashing peoples faces in" and "totally smashed this one BMW so hard it exploded and the driver died"

Why is this in the admin abuse section by the way? Have I abused my powers by doing banrequests and giving punishments to propminges?
Rules for admin abuse report:
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=12393
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator

Messages In This Thread
Baning system - by Totaku - 02-08-2014, 04:14 PM
RE: Baning system - by Enzyme - 02-08-2014, 04:22 PM
RE: Baning system - by Totaku - 02-08-2014, 04:47 PM
RE: Baning system - by Enzyme - 02-08-2014, 04:49 PM
RE: Baning system - by Totaku - 02-10-2014, 05:31 AM
RE: Baning system - by Temar - 02-10-2014, 10:43 AM
RE: Baning system - by Killjoy - 02-10-2014, 12:02 PM