Slyfox Security Corporation [Is closing down] Give us a week or two please
[Image: driverliscense.png]

The SSC will organise a traffic test for everyone who wishes to get their driver lisence.

Poles will be placed, speed limitations , even situations where you have to make choises.

Remember everyone who coms from right, may pass first before you.

And when the lights turn red. You stop.

(01-31-2014, 03:08 PM)Derpcake Wrote: (IC) Character Name: Fabian 'faabmaster' Rodriquez
(OOC) Steam Name: [FL:RP] faabmaster
(OOC) SteamID: STEAM_0:1:44877888
(OOC) Age: I am thirteen years old
(OOC) Roleplay Points: None
(OOC) Hours In-Game: 124 hours
(OOC) Bans: 1, jumping on my car.
(OOC) Which division are you applying for: The Task Force
(OOC) Why this division?: I have chosen this division as this is the supporting division, and needs all the men it can get. I am experienced with shooting, so I know how to handle a weapon once shit hits the fan.
(OOC) Expierence: I have alot of roleplaying experience, I have been doing the CW: Military RP for about three months, once Military RP died out, I got into Fearless again, so more roleplay experience from FL:RP
(OOC) About you: My name is Fabian, I am thirteen years old, and I live in the Netherlands, my hobbies are gaming, and chilling with friends. I am a calm person, but if someone eally annoys me, shit will hit the fan. I love simulator games, and roleplay is really my thing.

I would like to welcome Derpcake as SSC - TF Agent

Roleplaying is what we like. Specially the big ones.

Messages In This Thread
SAS RP - by Hungames - 08-20-2013, 01:08 AM
RE: Slyfox Security Corporation [NEWr version] - by Altoria - 02-07-2014, 05:18 PM