Unban Request - [FL:RP] Hexton
Its not about the items. What he did is completely unacceptable. He lied to numerous members of our staff to try and get a refund on an item that he bought initially, but then changed his mind and wanted to upgrade. Instead of doing what you are suppose to do which is sell the car though the marketplace or selling the car to other players, he blatantly lied to us telling us it was an accidental buy and he meant to click the new car he wanted.

This is completely cheating our system and is unfair to all the other players who play our game correctly. He knew what he was doing is against the rules and can be issued in a large punishment, but he chose to do it anyway and try and get away with it. After the fact he still tried to lie to me until I showed him the facts of him doing it in the past and then accepted that was what he was doing.

Like I said before I am sorry but I cannot allow myself to undo the ban because if I did it would be unfair for the rest of the community due to the fact this would be the consequence for everyone. Special treatment is unfair and I do not tolerate it. I hope you understand why I cannot let him start over.

Denied.

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request - [FL:RP] Hexton - by Hexton - 02-05-2014, 04:23 PM
RE: Unban Request - [FL:RP] Hexton - by Fultz - 02-05-2014, 04:40 PM
RE: Unban Request - [FL:RP] Hexton - by Hexton - 02-06-2014, 04:04 PM
RE: Unban Request - [FL:RP] Hexton - by Fultz - 02-06-2014, 04:32 PM