Ban Request xXMrHappyXx, ThaKid
Sincerely! I am never playing on V33x! People there are totaly retarded! My apartaments was raided by This guy (who posted up this BR). Because someone told him that there is contra in my apartament! (there came that "yo mamas pussy stinks). Seriously! You cannot raid an apartament because someone told you to!

2nd of. That was not a raid! So why did we kill the officer? Because he would ignore fearRP like 90% of players in this servers!

3rd of. How many times I have to tell you! Only because i put my "gunshop" in the apartaments, does not mean its a base! And as i told you before, there is no rule stating that I as a gundealer (or whatever) cannot have contra in my apartament/store, only if its unreachable (blocked by props) or its located on the main city street!

So the only rule i might have broken is (i dont even know if it counts) usin a keycracker on a keypad as a gundealer. Thats it. I`ve read the rules, and by the rules I am innocent! No?! - Then update rules with everything that is needed!

And for the reccord, video quatily is really crappy. I can even hear what I`m saying...

Messages In This Thread
Ban Request xXMrHappyXx, ThaKid - by Eisengurke - 02-06-2014, 12:32 PM
RE: Ban Request xXMrHappyXx, ThaKid - by Totaku - 02-06-2014, 12:55 PM
RE: Ban Request xXMrHappyXx, ThaKid - by Freezak - 02-06-2014, 02:14 PM