Unban Request: RDM/BSA
Do you know how I got those kills? I was playing the server all night.. I was killing cops for my brethren rebels and myself and our freedom, not for people yes.. No, I don't like to see everyone die, that's just stupid and dumb. I don't want to kill everyone, I don't want to kill anything, but when they challenge my freedom and my right to live I probably do.

Do you know who that person was? That was the person whom had gotten hostaged by me for leverage over them. During that raid, not even lying one bit sir, but during that raid, I felt like releasing her so many times because I had felt bad for keeping her in a garage for about 30 minutes, with nothing to do but be a hostage / rp as a hostage. I didn't want to kill the cop but he just KILLED someone out of cold blood. I didn't really wanna just see the cop get banned and go about my business, I like to keep the roleplay going, thats why I don't think it was RDM, because I was trying to roleplay the situation to the best of my abilties.
Honestly man, the only reason I even am wanting to get unbanned is because I just want to have some more time on fearless before I actually have to leave it for good, because I don't think someone like myself would come back from a 3 month ban.
[Image: f8ba1Yh.png]

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request: RDM/BSA - by Kulthro - 02-05-2014, 01:48 AM
RE: Unban Request: RDM/BSA - by Fultz - 02-05-2014, 03:08 AM
RE: Unban Request: RDM/BSA - by Kulthro - 02-05-2014, 03:11 AM
RE: Unban Request: RDM/BSA - by Fultz - 02-05-2014, 03:18 PM
RE: Unban Request: RDM/BSA - by Kulthro - 02-05-2014, 08:31 PM
RE: Unban Request: RDM/BSA - by Fultz - 02-06-2014, 12:13 AM