The Most Unintelligint Ban Ever- Unban Request
Your name: Doctor_Who

Your ban ID: 43910

Banned by: [FL] spartanjunior31

Reason: Ban Request 42111 Approved - Randomly shooting a person and trying to propkill. Thread Says: Mass RDM,propkilling, Possibly racist. Mass tazing.

Involved: Thegamingmelon

Why we should unban you: First off, RDM. I never killed anyone, I just shoot at a corpse. I also shot one guy once because he would not shut up about "Human Rights" for 10 minutes. Propkilling. I tried pushing that guy away from me because he kept on screaming "Human Rights" in my face. Racist? Oh please. I'm probably the least racist guy on Fearless (Except Admins). Mass Tazing. I tazed 1 person once. My friend Febreeze spam-tazed that guy about 5 times. This person obliviously did not talk to me before making a BR. This Is The Link To The BR: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=42111

Unban me please, this was not fair at all.
"Curiosity is the essence of human exsistence."-Gene Cernan, Apollo 17 Crew

"The power of space is to raise our aspirations to those things that are possible if we will commit."- Gene Kranz, NASA Flight Control

"Given the desire to do it, humans can accomplish almost anything." -Jim Lovell, Apollo 13

Messages In This Thread
The Most Unintelligint Ban Ever- Unban Request - by Buzz_Aldrin - 02-05-2014, 12:12 AM