Ban Tropical mass Rdm and random demote
Firstly you just turned president and you demoted me stright away there was no radio and secondly i am not braking nlr because YOU killed me at the other side of the park near the houses

(02-01-2014, 09:26 PM)Tropical Wrote:
(02-01-2014, 09:24 PM)Rv3 Wrote: Trust me you were rdming 103 kills you were just shooting everyone and no one was raiding you. Everyone on that server even said you were.

no one was raiding me? every cop was raiding me and my friends base lol...
they always came back and shoot us or one guy tryd to propkill me got screenshot of it

Upload them then. And every cop was there because they were there because there was a mad man randomly killing people so they were trying to protect the citizens. Let the admin deal with this i am not having a petty argument anymore.

(02-01-2014, 09:26 PM)Tropical Wrote:
(02-01-2014, 09:24 PM)Rv3 Wrote: Trust me you were rdming 103 kills you were just shooting everyone and no one was raiding you. Everyone on that server even said you were.

no one was raiding me? every cop was raiding me and my friends base lol...
they always came back and shoot us or one guy tryd to propkill me got screenshot of it

Upload them then. And every cop was there because they were there because there was a mad man randomly killing people so they were trying to protect the citizens. Let the admin deal with this i am not having a petty argument anymore.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ban Tropical mass Rdm and random demote - by Mr Atomic - 02-01-2014, 09:26 PM