3 things I want an opinion on.
Thank you for your Replies I will now fill you in on the vague details and my responses.
Viljo
1. I agree more with Jarz here. It could possibly count for obstruction of Justice in certain circumstances, and if you are there and then you not going to let him get away with that one act he has violated many laws.
2. In this situation a man in /request said about this incident and several Police units dispatched themselves right away. Then a few seconds later the President Himself said "SRU respond to Industrial building" So I took off. I was heckled on the way and thus this slowed me down, when I got there about 3 or 4 Regular units had arrived and the other SRU Officer was with the civilians and another Police Officer talking/arguing
(FYI we had a minge SRU sergeant which literally just sat in the chair the whole time, don't know why he wasn't demoted.)
3. Thank you for that input, see my response to Jarz.

Jarz
1. Read above reply
2. I am a little confused on what you said but I got the suggestion, not the reasoning, thank you anyway. FYI he threatened me in voice chat about the ban request so... ( And it seems that car was in a pursuit but after I had stopped him the pursuing vehicle drove away so I had to let him go as my mind was trouble at what should be done. )
3. I had done that once before and I was on with 1 or 2 other firefighters (hate the word Firemen. Sounds childish.) I though when you have an Engine which can hold about 5 people (Based on IRL experience, not sure if on server.) In one, it would be wise to have a smaller truck as you were describing on duty. In future I will ask an admin, but what would happen if I am on v2p like I do most of the time, and there are no admins?

Messages In This Thread
3 things I want an opinion on. - by GeneralSirens - 02-01-2014, 02:54 PM
RE: 3 things I want an opinion on. - by Viljo - 02-01-2014, 04:07 PM
RE: 3 things I want an opinion on. - by yarrrs - 02-01-2014, 04:26 PM
RE: 3 things I want an opinion on. - by GeneralSirens - 02-01-2014, 05:15 PM