Ban Request Guardsman + Majestic carrot Propclimb / CDM
(01-28-2014, 07:01 PM)danger.zone Wrote: Name of player: GuardsMan + Majestic Carrot

SteamID: Guards Man: STEAM_0:0:79631857 | MajesticCarrot:STEAM_0:0:47177009

Time in GMT: 18:50 - 19:00 GMT +0

Server: v2p

Summary: Guards Man: mass cdm, prop push, prop kill, prop climb, Failure to read rules, building in public claiming I am inventing rules and no supports.
Majestic Carrot: Random building roped pod to traffic lights and using it.

Evidence: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561...reenshots/

Ok I am guardsman and I will disprove everything.

Mass cdm : It wasnt intentional. everyone I accidentally ran over I healed instantly afterwards. Not my fault I lag.

Prop push : It wasnt prop pushing, I was trying to build my thing but everyone got in the middle.

Prop kill : ^

Prop climb : i never did anything resembling prop climb.

Failure to read the rules : I did read the rules but there were no admins to agree with the building

Building in public : Well everyone liked it except you because you're an elitist crybaby who prefers to find reasons to get new people banned rather than RP and have fun. I was trying to enhance passive rp, this build was not even slightly in the way, everyone enjoyed it and nobody cried about it except YOU.

No supports : when you claimed I had no supports i was still in the middle of building and anyway it was supported : the platforms were RPly welded/nailed to the walls.

again youre just a crybaby who prefers to get new people banned than actually play the game because everyone enjoyed it, and nobody complained ! Im trying to make people have fun and you try to get me banned what is wrong with you dude?

Also i read the majestic carrot part and it confirms you're a stupid fun hater. He made it to look like people sitting in the pods hung themselves and everyone thought it was pretty fun except you because you hate fun and you're an idiot.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ban Request Guardsman + Majestic carrot Propclimb / CDM - by Guardsman - 01-29-2014, 11:09 AM