Admin is changing the story
First off, I don't need to check the logs to see if you died. I was there as I got a call and TPed there and then saw you kill yourself. I never said you were on the bridge. I said you were on the jail floor, and that the elevator was on the third or fourth floor. And, that you purposely jumped and killed yourself. If anyone is avoiding the situation is would be you with this statement.

Like I said I have never been pulled by gravity off the jail floor and how would I jump off the jail floor and die sir? The jail floor is like 5 feet above the lobby +PLUS+ I am not stupid as you may think I know a lot about the internet I would not kill my self on purpose that's retarded I have guns I get pissed when I die In the month ive been playing this iv spent over 50k on weapons from cop shoot-outs to RDM and CDM like 2 days ago I was walking down the road and a black hummer was driving with 4 guys in it the stopped when they saw me turned there car and ran my over then rolled over me 5-7 when they failed at that one guy hopped out stepped on my and screamed GOT IT picked up my MP5 and ran away so I was pissed off I would not jump on purpose to kill myself that's what DARKRP I for

As that has nothing to do with this at all. You don't even have weapons equipped when you are jailed. And it doesn't matter if you have spent 50k on guns. Also, I don't see abuse at all here. You should add replys into the unban request.

Messages In This Thread
Admin is changing the story - by Pixlemaster12 - 01-27-2014, 09:31 PM
RE: Admin is changing the story - by Venom - 01-27-2014, 10:45 PM
RE: Admin is changing the story - by Venom - 01-27-2014, 10:57 PM
RE: Admin is changing the story - by Venom - 01-28-2014, 01:02 AM
RE: Admin is changing the story - by Venom - 01-28-2014, 04:10 AM
RE: Admin is changing the story - by Adamantite - 01-28-2014, 05:17 AM
RE: Admin is changing the story - by Venom - 01-28-2014, 05:51 AM
RE: Admin is changing the story - by DoomDude1 - 01-28-2014, 02:19 PM
RE: Admin is changing the story - by Killjoy - 02-10-2014, 12:06 PM