BR on two
(01-27-2014, 06:25 AM)Petercob Wrote: Right, Time to clear this BR of holes, and for a more specific time frame, 4:07 am GMT
First off, We rammed the bus in an attempt to stop the bus from moving. After we stopped it, I stole the bus , Yes saying a similar quote, Then proceeded to drive it. Yes, I did end up driving into a tree. However, And this is where the story changes. After the bus reached 0%HP from crashing, I exited the bus, Equipped my Galil, And got back onto the bus, I directly pointed this at him,as shown in my screenshots, and instead of as he stated "mic spamming" I told him to get off the bus, By holding the Galil at point bank range he simply ignored me. So, After 4 retries of telling him to get off, And Jared also stating this, I opened fire, Unfortunately,Due to whatever reason, The President was not able to be harmed in any form, After a few attempts of killing him after he refused our orders to leave, TC224 disconnected. The Bus despawned, And because we could now carry out out threats and attempts, We killed him. He is now claiming this counts as RDM after several threats to leave the bus. Now, To accuse him of 1 things.

Breaking FearRP, As I stated above, I held a Galil ARM at point blank range, And not only did he refuse to comply with our command to leave the bus, He also began dancing in the seat in mockery as neither me or Jared could kill him as he exploited the seat mechanic in the bus so he did not get up. This breaks the rule of FearRP about being afraid of the gun, He never moved and just mocked us by dancing in the seat even after we opened fire. You can see I at least had the Galil out at one point from a comment he made in OOC. "(OOC) they are trying to kill me tc but im sitting in the bus". This statement supports the fact I had my Galil out and was pointed at him. Now then, The mic spamming. This was simply me telling him to get off the bus, Not "spamming" as Jared will support that, And (You would have to check the logs on this) I dont recall Scene ever stating he could not hear us, But clearly he could as how would he her my "quote". Also, I'd like to point out this part of his BR, "i couldnt here him over my music".Now, As I stated. The bus was at 0hp and completely broken down, the radio not on either, So I'd like to point out he had NO means of playing the music other than out of complete ignorance of the fact he was under FearRP and didnt want to comply with the RP.

So, In conclusion, I'd like to point out that the kill was not RDM, And was after numerous warnings and threats to leave the bus. Scene broke FearRP on a major scale, and exploited the bus seats to stop him being killed after we stated our last warning and opened fire. I'd also like to see his explanation for playing music along in his mic where the was no method available. Also, Why would he play music after we had the Galil's pointed at him, Surely he would turn it off, And finally, He claims mic spamming, Yet he heard me state along the lines of "hi mr president sit back". in which I was further away, So how he didnt hear me while I was in his face is a hole in his story. I believe parts of this BR are pure lies, And that myself and Jared are not guilty of RDM of the President.

Screenshots: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=221384758
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=221384700

As shown in the first screenshot, he started doing a action which was in fact dance while Peter had a gun trained at him. I don't quite know in what context somebody would do that, or in what context somebody would stay in their bus seat listening(or playing) music when a armed man entered the bus. It is quite ridiculous, after the server starts dying down for the night everybody presumes everybody else is trolling, but some of us like to keep the RP alive. The TC kill was due to Peter shooting the bus after it started going away, before he shot he said "Stop the bus!" and waited 3 seconds before opening fire. The intention of the firing was to damage the bus and the driver a small amount to stop the vehicle and continue with the RP. But the driver kept on going, so what would anybody taking extreme measures to get the president do? He would keep on firing until the bus stopped which in turn killed the driver, thus it not being RDM. (If there is any gaps in here please notify me, I have been up for 20+ hours and my brain power is a little behind)

The reason I pulled a knife and started hitting is that I thought maybe melee weapons would damage you and get you out of the seat and stop playing music so we could communicate.

A little side note, Peter and I request that Spartan not be the admin dealing with this BR, as it seems from the screenshot you posted that you and Spartan have a personal affiliation.

Messages In This Thread
BR on two - by Syntex - 01-27-2014, 04:42 AM
RE: BR on two - by KiraMae19f - 01-27-2014, 05:51 AM
RE: BR on two - by Syntex - 01-27-2014, 05:57 AM
RE: BR on two - by Petercob - 01-27-2014, 06:25 AM
RE: BR on two - by Jared - 01-27-2014, 06:41 AM
RE: BR on two - by Syntex - 01-27-2014, 07:07 AM
RE: BR on two - by Petercob - 01-27-2014, 07:44 AM
RE: BR on two - by Syntex - 01-27-2014, 08:22 AM
RE: BR on two - by Petercob - 01-27-2014, 04:08 PM
RE: BR on two - by Syntex - 01-28-2014, 06:24 AM
RE: BR on two - by Petercob - 01-28-2014, 07:42 AM