Unban/Reasoning Request - Zordaner
(01-26-2014, 08:40 PM)Verzyn Wrote: A simple chair would have done, you did not have to spawn the excess of props and ropes that I found. I think that the ban should be shortened but not removed. You still spammed props and used the rope tool, not with any harmful intent but it happened nevertheless.

I'll leave this to an administrator for now.

The only thing I'll say for the admins sake this will be left to is that the props actually did no harm to anyone else and did not disrupt anyone elses RP. A few more props were actually required to make steps to get over the wall as well. I would also be happy with a prop placing ban if that shortens/removes the main ban at all as this is basically what this is all about.

I also feel we are over reacting slightly with the word 'spam'. I would say there was no more than 6-8 small props (size of a screen most of them) and 4 ropes which were harmless around.

I personally think a ban is there to teach someone a lesson. Is banning me for another 8ish hours going to teach me any sort of lessons after what caused me to do it? I wouldn't have though so really. Perhaps leave the server if you can't play because someone else is cheating? But that's a different topic.

Thanks very much for your help Verzyn.

Messages In This Thread
Unban/Reasoning Request - Zordaner - by Zordaner - 01-26-2014, 11:50 AM
RE: Unban/Reasoning Request - Zordaner - by Zordaner - 01-26-2014, 08:47 PM