Cannabis 101 - Everything You Need To Know About Weed
(01-23-2014, 06:57 PM)Ryder Wrote: I do understand your opinion, most people hate weed, because they all care about their health and such which is understandable.

I must only laugh about everyone that actually gets sort of mad over this. Some people even think they are hurting people their feelings. Please just do not take this too serious. We are just people that want to have fun in their life.

I don't quite like the mentality here. Now don't get me wrong, I use marijuana in a controlled manner and on a fair basis, but the way you're putting it is that it is in fact healthy, I'll be fair and say sure it's okay once in a while. I don't really see why you can go in and tell people not to take something "too serious" when in the end, it does get serious. I'll give you an example of why you should take the use of ANY substance seriously including marijuana, I have a mate who started out with smoking just once a week, it grew up to be several times a week, now it's every day, if he doesn't get it each and every day, he will get a psicosis, seizures and literally be in danger.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cannabis 101 - Everything You Need To Know About Weed - by Narc - 01-25-2014, 12:22 PM