[FL:RP]Dead - (Sick of idiots)
Your name: ([FL:RP]Dead)

Your ban ID: (43443)

Banned by: ([FL] Enzyme)

Reason: (For apparently "FeaRP" which is spelled wrong. "FearRP is probably what he meant. I drove up in my Murcielago, and looked at a suppose-able raid. Upon turning around and driving away, the admin "The guy" lifted me up and took me away, stating that I was "FearRPing". I explained to him that I don't talk in-game, and couldn't hear him after he claimed I was under arrest. He stated, "I had a gun pointed at you." Before anything else would be said I was banned for "FeaRP". How was I to know that I was under arrest when I rolled up on a full team of guys, fully equipped with guns. already pointing at me. Where does this make sense. I simply turned around to leave so something like this would not occur.)

Involved: (Me and the admin himself.)

Why we should unban you: (Because i'm not going to continue to donate and play here if I am going to get banned over a stupid reasons , each time I feel like jumping in game. "He already had a gun out and up so how does it make sense that I was suppose to be under arrest." This is idiotic and down right stupid.)

Messages In This Thread
[FL:RP]Dead - (Sick of idiots) - by Ansem774 - 01-25-2014, 04:44 AM
RE: [FL:RP]Dead - (Sick of idiots) - by Enzyme - 01-25-2014, 05:03 AM
RE: [FL:RP]Dead - (Sick of idiots) - by Ansem774 - 01-25-2014, 07:15 AM
RE: [FL:RP]Dead - (Sick of idiots) - by DoomDude1 - 01-25-2014, 11:35 AM