unban request
Your name: snarf

Your ban ID: 33503

Banned by: [FL] Aviator

Reason: Ban Request 33570 Approved - "Random deathmatch, scamming."

Involved: i dont remember the names of the people i rdmed and scammed but big_splash told me about scamming

Why we should unban you: hi fearless community. im snarf have beand banned in like a half year and i regert everything im so sorry to the people i scammed and killed now here´s the story. it was an normal day i came home from school started my computer and opend skype and then big_splash called me and told me about scamming so i started garrys mod and then i asked if i could get banned and he said no so we scammed many times togheter then i got banned for 4 days then i go angry and mad at him and we talked and he said that that he just mean that i coulden´t get perma ban and he was my friend so i trusted him a week after i got perma and i havent talk to him sience that. that was all about scamming and the rdming that was me and im sorry for and im regret i. i hope i get unbanned just give me a last chance. if you aprove it im never gone rdm or scam again i promise. if it get denield im just wanna say thanks for reading

Messages In This Thread
unban request - by melkereckerud - 01-22-2014, 07:09 PM
RE: unban request - by aviator - 01-22-2014, 07:20 PM
RE: unban request - by melkereckerud - 01-22-2014, 07:23 PM
RE: unban request - by aviator - 01-22-2014, 07:23 PM