Marco Unban Request
(01-21-2014, 12:43 AM)Zaeed Wrote: Whilst you could of approached the president regarding the planted drugs and roleplayed it out (police corruption is allowed if I remember rightly if rp'd well)

You repeatedly called KillJoy a fairy over voice chat. A derogatory term for a homosexual. Also making references to his fairy stick over advert and in request.

You repeatedly followed our police car, even into criminal investigations, you parked a car on the fishing dock, you refused at gunpoint to follow instructions, and decided to insult both of us repeatedly so we arrested you.

Freezing a car that very nearly cdmd several people is hardly bad administration, and it is the purpose of an unban not to criticise or allege admin abuse, rather to point out why you should be unbanned.

No i couldn't approach the president because i was stood at the side of the road doing absolutely nothing for the best part of 15 minutes.

Nice scapegoat there. Though unfortunately for you i was referring to the mythical creatures and the 'fairy stick' being the wand as fairies are commonly known of having.

It's called taking in the view, not my fault you got a little paranoid. It wasn't my car, get your facts right. As i remember i arrived to get some petrol and you told me to get out my car and face it (which i did). Then you got a warrant for me harassing you, when i was merely trying to get some fuel.

The car was waiting behind your car which was holding up traffic. I've never seen a perfectly stationary car "nearly cdm several people"

(01-21-2014, 12:43 AM)Killjoy Wrote: I explained to you the reasons I have to suspend you and mentioned that I chose not to, simply to enable a continuous RP flow. However, your attitude did not improve and I decided I've got better things to do with my limited time on the server.

We were standing there in complete silence an interesting way to keep the RP flow going. I was waiting just to get arrested as i thought you were trying to get a warrant for me, truth be told i was getting rather tired of just standing there, so i decided to RP a dramatic arrest sequence one that was apparently frowned upon by you.

Messages In This Thread
Marco Unban Request - by Marco_563 - 01-20-2014, 11:54 PM
RE: Marco Unban Request - by Eisenhorn - 01-21-2014, 12:43 AM
RE: Marco Unban Request - by Marco_563 - 01-21-2014, 04:59 PM
RE: Marco Unban Request - by Killjoy - 01-21-2014, 12:43 AM
RE: Marco Unban Request - by Killjoy - 01-25-2014, 12:14 PM
RE: Marco Unban Request - by Marco_563 - 01-25-2014, 02:13 PM
RE: Marco Unban Request - by Killjoy - 01-27-2014, 08:55 PM