Marco Unban Request
You first caught attention when you and your friend started stalking a police patrol, for which you were detained. After you got out from jail, you decided the best way to continue with your stay on FL would be to annoy the arresting officers, but moving on to the specific build-up which lead to your ban.

There you were, walking in the middle of the road, bugging people to take you to your car and laying down mild personal attacks. Patrol car flagged you down with lights and sirens, to discuss the situation, which you kept pushing towards the OOC side by making remarks based on your subjective evaluation of my competence. Seeing your reluctance to RP things out decently, we attempted to continue our part and spark things into motion (using /it and /me commands), to which you just blatantly responded with a lacking /it, which was just another mild personal attack. At this point I explained to you the reasons I have to suspend you and mentioned that I chose not to, simply to enable a continuous RP flow. However, your attitude did not improve and I decided I've got better things to do with my limited time on the server.

Aside from your case I also dealt with one attempted CDM provoker and one FailRP'ing SRU - for which you've had more witty remarks to announce.

Messages In This Thread
Marco Unban Request - by Marco_563 - 01-20-2014, 11:54 PM
RE: Marco Unban Request - by Eisenhorn - 01-21-2014, 12:43 AM
RE: Marco Unban Request - by Marco_563 - 01-21-2014, 04:59 PM
RE: Marco Unban Request - by Killjoy - 01-21-2014, 12:43 AM
RE: Marco Unban Request - by Killjoy - 01-25-2014, 12:14 PM
RE: Marco Unban Request - by Marco_563 - 01-25-2014, 02:13 PM
RE: Marco Unban Request - by Killjoy - 01-27-2014, 08:55 PM