Marco Unban Request
My involvement I was one of the officers involved.

You are obviously failing to reach the logical conclusion that in=character chat is a roleplay of that characters actions, out of character chat is just the opposite and is the language of that person.

Whilst you could of approached the president regarding the planted drugs and roleplayed it out (police corruption is allowed if I remember rightly if rp'd well) instead you chose to make comments via microphone regarding mental health issues. You repeatedly called KillJoy a fairy over voice chat. A derogatory term for a homosexual. Also making references to his fairy stick over advert and in request.

You repeatedly followed our police car, even into criminal investigations, you parked a car on the fishing dock, you refused at gunpoint to follow instructions, and decided to insult both of us repeatedly so we arrested you.

Freezing a car that very nearly cdmd several people is hardly bad administration, and it is the purpose of an unban not to criticise or allege admin abuse, rather to point out why you should be unbanned.

Messages In This Thread
Marco Unban Request - by Marco_563 - 01-20-2014, 11:54 PM
RE: Marco Unban Request - by Eisenhorn - 01-21-2014, 12:43 AM
RE: Marco Unban Request - by Marco_563 - 01-21-2014, 04:59 PM
RE: Marco Unban Request - by Killjoy - 01-21-2014, 12:43 AM
RE: Marco Unban Request - by Killjoy - 01-25-2014, 12:14 PM
RE: Marco Unban Request - by Marco_563 - 01-25-2014, 02:13 PM
RE: Marco Unban Request - by Killjoy - 01-27-2014, 08:55 PM