[Unofficial] Blackwatch Corporation (New)
OOC Information

Steam Name: Don Carlos
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:27759860
VAC Banned: No.
Bans on record: None as far as I know.
Real Age: 16
Hours: 15
Character Backstory: As a kid my character grew up kinda lonely and never really had any friends. In his later years he found out he had A.D.D. and that he was depressed. He got treated for this though. He's a very happy person and he always want to do the right thing. As a kid he moved around alot since his father was an officer in the military, so in his later years he had a hard time settling down, so he often moves around alot.
RP Points: None I think.
Previous Roleplays taken part in: None.
We will not be held responsible for your actions, you will be exiled if caught breaking server rules, do you accept: Yes I do.
Previous clans: None

IC Information

Name: Tom Johanson
Weight: 160 Kilos
Address: Lives at friends places.
How long have you been in EvoCity: A couple of days.
How did you hear about us: I met Barkles and it seemed like a pretty cool clan, so I wanted to apply.
Height: 1.86 meters.
Reason for wanting to join: Seems like a pretty cool and serious clan and the members that I've met seems nice.
Benefits you could bring to Blackwatch: I don't know, but probably something.
Motives for wanting to join initially: I wan't to join this clan to get more friends and a better social life. I want to rp more as well.
Ex-military: No.

Disclaimer: Whilst on duty you could be seriously injured and/or killed, you must accept full responsibility for your actions and the lives of other members in your squad. Also, any items you lost during battle may not be refunded and you are required to donate some things to the cause. If you break any rules during your time here you will be exiled and not be allowed to rejoin. We will not take responsibility for you actions outside of the clan, and will not have you slander Blackwatch as a clan. We will store your name, SteamID and age on the BlackNET database but that will not be given to third-parties and will be purely for the use of Blackwatch Higher Command. Signing the document below this disclaimer means that you agree to our terms and conditions.

Signed: William Ros

Messages In This Thread
Blackwatch - Project Orion - by Roachy - 01-17-2014, 12:30 PM
RE: [Unofficial] Blackwatch Corporation (New) - by DonCarlos - 01-18-2014, 07:18 PM