[Unofficial] Blackwatch Corporation (New)
OOC Information

Steam Name: [FL:RP]Mr.UnionSniper[SW:S Dev]
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:35216760
VAC Banned: None
Bans on record: 1 (I think it was unfair but whatever.)
Real Age: 14
Hours:172
Character Backstory: A German-American with professional training.
RP Points: 0
Previous Roleplays taken part in: Almost everything :) (Also part of Slyfox)
We will not be held responsible for your actions, you will be exiled if caught breaking server rules, do you accept: Yes
Previous clans: Current: Slyfox Security Corp. Past: MNU

IC Information

Name: Alexander 'The Sniper' Fritzgerald
Weight: 179 Lbs
Address: 1756 Lake Road, EvoCity, Great Evotain, 66482
How long have you been in EvoCity: Almost 5 years.
How did you hear about us: Through industry contacts.
Height: 6,4'
Reason for wanting to join: Looking for a part-time job.
Benefits you could bring to Blackwatch: I am a skilled Military Contractor I majored in defense technologies and surveillance at Carson Long Military Institute. I am also trained in team mechanics and coordination. I am a good fellow to work with and know my stuff.
Motives for wanting to join initially: I want a part-time job next to Slyfox.
Ex-military: Yes, I served in the Deutsches Heer from 2000-2010, in the Fernspählehrkompanie 200 Regiment

Disclaimer: Whilst on duty you could be seriously injured and/or killed, you must accept full responsibility for your actions and the lives of other members in your squad. Also, any items you lost during battle may not be refunded and you are required to donate some things to the cause. If you break any rules during your time here you will be exiled and not be allowed to rejoin. We will not take responsibility for you actions outside of the clan, and will not have you slander Blackwatch as a clan. We will store your name, SteamID and age on the BlackNET database but that will not be given to third-parties and will be purely for the use of Blackwatch Higher Command. Signing the document below this disclaimer means that you agree to our terms and conditions.

Signed: Alexander Fritzgerald
Kind Regards,
Mr.UnionSniper
Proud Donor

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Unofficial] Blackwatch Corporation (New) - by Mr.UnionSniper - 01-16-2014, 10:18 PM
Blackwatch - Project Orion - by Roachy - 01-17-2014, 12:30 PM