Unban Request
Your name: ToxinNuke

Your ban ID: 42972

Banned by: [FL:M] Verzyn

Reason: Moderator disrespect, not using @ correctly, diconnecting to avoid moderator.

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: Because i did nothing wrong, i said @ Admin Help FailRP! And he refused to respond after 2 minutes so i did it again twice and once he didn't respond i called him a "useless vagina" Because he refused to help me when FailRP Just happened and it was not my fault my Cop's refused to arrest a guy Wanted so i fired them but before i fired the last one he un-handcuffed the rebel and Got me killed, Thats FailRP but anyway once the Rebel killed me i reported it straight away to "@" ( to contact a Admin or Mod ) And i waited seven minutes in Total and he didn't reply so i left to stop me causing any problems out of Anger and then i just come back on after going out and i find im banned. But this is a false Ban and i would like to Request an Unban and a Infraction on this Moderator for banning me without a real reason cause he Refused to help me after Several Minutes so i should not suffer at the Hands of a bad Moderator.

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request - by ToxicNuke - 01-16-2014, 09:52 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Verzyn - 01-16-2014, 10:24 PM
RE: Unban Request - by ToxicNuke - 01-16-2014, 10:29 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Verzyn - 01-16-2014, 10:31 PM
RE: Unban Request - by ToxicNuke - 01-16-2014, 10:35 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Verzyn - 01-16-2014, 10:39 PM
RE: Unban Request - by DoomDude1 - 01-16-2014, 10:42 PM