Avoid the Logitech G930's at all costs
(01-15-2014, 09:02 PM)Venom Wrote: I've had them for awhile and the main problem to me is that they cut in and out every once and awhile. But it is only for a short period of time, so I just try and ignore that. Otherwise, I personally think they are great.
Yeah, same problem as one of my many. They are great, don't get me wrong, but there are some severe problems, which isn't acceptable. But WHEN they do work, they work all right. Sound quality is pretty good, so is the microphone, considering.

(01-15-2014, 09:04 PM)Jarz Wrote: Buyer Beware anything wireless that you use for an extended amount of time. Do you have a soundblaster such as the x-51? It's an external sound card that I particularly favor for my Astro A40s that many others so to. Astro pretty much requires DDL so that's why it's recommended. Sorry this issue is happening to you.

No, I don't have it. I would have tried it out, but a few things first: the headset uses a USB connection, so I doubt it'll go into the external sound board. Secondly, I am highly doubtful this is the problem. Right now the headset just won't turn on. At all. Thanks for the advise, though. I'll keep it in mind if I were to buy a new pair soonish.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Avoid the Logitech G930's at all costs - by Joykill - 01-15-2014, 09:17 PM